— Philip H. Barron Realty (@BarronRealty) April 17, 2018
If you are looking for a new apartment with old world charm, this is it! Built in 1924 and Renovated in 1994, this affordable studio apartment is tucked away on one of the quietest streets in the Central West End.
- Attractive Entry and Landscaping
- Thermal Pane Windows
- Coin-Operated Laundry in Basement
- Storage Unit Included in Basement
- Intercom Entry System
- Individual Hot Water Heaters
- MetroLink & Bus Accessibility
- On-Site Resident Manager
- Central A/C
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Original Hardwood Flooring
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Optional Security System
- Landlord Responsible For: Water, Sewer, Trash
- Resident Responsible For: Gas, Electric, Cable, Internet
If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a tour, please call our Resident Manager Lori at (314) 730-5455 or one of our leasing agents at (314) 725-1899. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philip H. Barron Realty is a family-owned real estate investment firm that has been providing outstanding apartment living to the St. Louis area since 1965. We look forward to working with you!